Sports massage is the specific application of massage techniques, used to achieve a specific goal when treating an athlete or active individuals. This form of massage targets deep tissues instead of the superficial tissue which regular massages accommodate.
Each massage differs according to what the purpose and intent of the massage session is.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Treats Chronic Back Pain.
- Improves Flexibility and Mobility.
- Helps Lower High Blood Pressure through circulation of blood.
- Reduces Stress, Anxiety and Muscle Tension.
- Pre-event massage to stimulate circulation
- Pre-event rub down to aid in muscle recovery
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue
- Improves Athletic Recovery and Performance
- Offers relief from demands placed on the body
We offer Sports Massage at:
Office 5, Northern Lofts, Silver Oaks Crossing, corner of Solomon Mahlangu & Von Backstrom drive (By Appointment)
Sporting events (Booked events)
To book your sports massage appointment or sports event email: